Jen Ing Photography

Profile Picture
L.
1 Review
08/31/2014

My husband and I loved working with Jen. We felt very natural in front of her lens and she did an excellent job capturing our wedding. Jen gave us instructions on how to pose when we needed some guidance without making us look too stiff. Very punctual and responsive. Jen was very unobtrusive; we were not even aware that she was there when she captured all those special moments during our wedding day. Our wedding ended up being a feature on Style Me Pretty!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Boston/Cambridge, MA
I am a Boston-based photographer specializing in weddings and portraits.  I get a ridiculous amount of enjoyment from giving people images that they love--whether they are ones that document the emotions and in-between moments on their wedding day or ones that capture them in their element, being themselves or with the people they can't live ... read more
I am a Boston-based photographer specializing in weddings and portraits.  I get a ridiculous amount of enjoyment from giving people images that they love--whether they are ones that document the emotions and in-between moments on their wedding day or ones that capture them in their element, being themselves or with the people they can't live without.

In terms of my work, I take an unobtrusive, documentary-style approach to shooting.  While some photographers focus on capturing how the day looks, I also try my best to capture the feel of the day and the emotions and fleeting moments between people that are often overlooked; after all, these are the images that your family, and its generations to come, will look back on and cherish!
+/- read less