Jen Ing Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen was a wonderful find! Although she was a 'newer' photographer, her style and overall demeanor were incredibly profesional She was great to work with and was genuinely excited to take our engagement and wedding photos.

We were definitely looking for a photographer who wasn't obvious (I hate that feeling of the photograph taking distracting from the moment). I have no idea how Jen managed it but I really don't recall seeing her or realizing she was there through our entire wedding; clearly she was though because the shots we got were amazing.

Compared to area photopgraphers, her price blew us away; she is a great deal! I can say without a doubt the value for cost was incredible.

Overall, Jen was a delight and we were extremely happy with her photos, talents, and personality.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Boston/Cambridge, MA
I am a Boston-based photographer specializing in weddings and portraits.  I get a ridiculous amount of enjoyment from giving people images that they love--whether they are ones that document the emotions and in-between moments on their wedding day or ones that capture them in their element, being themselves or with the people they can't live ... read more
I am a Boston-based photographer specializing in weddings and portraits.  I get a ridiculous amount of enjoyment from giving people images that they love--whether they are ones that document the emotions and in-between moments on their wedding day or ones that capture them in their element, being themselves or with the people they can't live without.

In terms of my work, I take an unobtrusive, documentary-style approach to shooting.  While some photographers focus on capturing how the day looks, I also try my best to capture the feel of the day and the emotions and fleeting moments between people that are often overlooked; after all, these are the images that your family, and its generations to come, will look back on and cherish!
+/- read less