Jen Bosma Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen and Sean were amazing!! Jen was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was calm but helped us stay on track. She had wonderful ideas for different shots and was just a pleasure to work with!!! All of the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL and she is a true gem!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Denver, CO
BLOG

Committed to Making Memories

The recent emergence of journalistic style wedding photography has allowed me to combine my two passions into one. I pride myself on fully documenting your wedding day, from cherished family photos, to heat-of-the-moment party pics, down to the detail shots that are so important to reliving the full experience of your wedding day. This commitment to my clients' needs while providing amazing photos in a timely manner led Jen bosma Photography to be voted to the BEST OF THE KNOT list for the San Diego area 3 years in a row (2008-2010).
+/- read less