Jeff Kobel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeff was absolutely great to work with. He was very professional and went above and beyond in every aspect. The pictures came out amazing and I would recommend you get him for your big day.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Amesbury, MA 01913

I'm a photographer located in the Newburyport, MA area specializing in weddings, portraits and other formal events.

I know that to be able look at an image and get lost in the past; to become completely drenched with the details and richness of our own lives is the true worth of a photograph.

I will always take the same care ... read more

I will always take the same care while photographing your event as I would with my own. I will treat your memories with respect and honor the intent of the occasion. My only goal is to create something that you will love and cherish forever.

-JK