JD's Music

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

JD was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I warned him that our reception would be a mega-dance party, and I'm sure he will attest that I did not lie. I provided him with key songs and many requests, and he incorporated as much as he could fit into the reception. (In reality, my request list would probably have taken about 8 hours to get through.) His flexibility was also much appreciated. We had live music during the ceremony but wanted one recorded song to play as our recessional; and JD was out there with an iPod and speaker, hitting Play at just the right moment.

He also did the lighting for our reception, and it looked AMAZING. We worked with him a lot to do a nice mix of market lights, lanterns, and fabric bunting that my mom made. He worked with us to create a design that fit into our budget and then hung all of it like a champ. It looked awesome. A pleasure to work with.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
109 Marauder Ct, Nashville / Murfreesboro, TN 37127

Your Source for Excellence in Entertainment!

Are you ready to party?

Your Source for Excellence in Entertainment!

Are you ready to party?

The time has come to begin planning for your special event! When making decisions on entertainment please remember, a good party requires much more than just playing music. It is very important to hire a DJ company that is experienced in performing at events of all shapes and sizes. Is your event going to be a formal affair or a full blown dance party? Perhaps you are looking for something in-between. Thousands of satisfied clients have given us the opportunity to provide them with excellence in entertainment they deserve! Let the professionals at JD's Music give you the event you have always dreamed of!
  +/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
JD's Music is a wedding DJ from Nashville TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, Murfreesboro, and Franklin. JD's Music is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Nashville & Murfreesboro wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Wedding ceremony & reception