Jay West

Jay West

Where It's Always Your Day!

151 Kings Hwy.
Haddonfield, NJ 08033 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

On your special day you deserve personalized attention. Whether it be your wedding gown, mother of the bride or mother of the groom dress, bridesmaid or flower girl dress, or prom gown, the Jay West staff will assist you in selecting your dream ensemble. Exclusive lines and a large selection provide the total special occasion experience. Come be pampered by our highly trained staff. We pride ourselves on personalized attention. Our knowledgeable staff will show you the latest trends. We sell bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns, mother of bride and mother of the groom attire, flower girl dresses, and prom dresses that cater to all tastes. Jay West invites you to experience our Mother of the Bride & Groom collection. Jay West specializes in young-mother gowns. We have a vast variety of  gowns in stock. Unique style and sophisticated selections are our trademarks.

Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jay West was the perfect wedding day shopping experience!

From the day that I called them with questions about the designer of my dream dress, to the fittings, to the day I picked my dress up, everyone was professional and wonderfully helpful.

I can't thank the ladies enough!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Jay West is a wedding one stop shop from Haddonfield New Jersey. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware. Jay West is a professional wedding gown salon that has been part of the Haddonfield wedding industry for 44 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, mothers' gowns, bridesmaids and accessories
856-795-0424
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards