Jay West

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jay West was the perfect wedding day shopping experience!

From the day that I called them with questions about the designer of my dream dress, to the fittings, to the day I picked my dress up, everyone was professional and wonderfully helpful.

I can't thank the ladies enough!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
151 Kings Hwy., Haddonfield, NJ 08033

Where It's Always Your Day!

On your special day you deserve personalized attention. Whether it be your wedding gown, mother of the bride or mother of the groom dress, bridesmaid or flower girl dress, or prom gown, the Jay West staff will assist you in selecting your dream ensemble. Exclusive lines and a large selection provide the total special o ccasion experience. Come be pampered by our highly trained staff. We pride ourselves on personalized attention. Our knowledgeable staff will show you the latest trends. We sell bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns, mother of bride and mother of the groom attire, flower girl dresses, and prom dresses that cater to all tastes. Jay West invites you to experience our Mother of the Bride & Groom collection. Jay West specializes in young-mother gowns. We have a vast variety of  gowns in stock. Unique style and sophisticated selections are our trademarks.

Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm

Friday 11am-6pm

Saturday 10am-5pm

Sunday 12pm-4pm

856-795-0424

info@jaywestbridal.com

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
Jay West is a wedding one stop shop from Haddonfield New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware. Jay West is a professional wedding gown salon that has been part of the Haddonfield wedding industry for 44 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, mothers' gowns, bridesmaids and accessories