Jason Talley Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew from the start that the one vendor I needed to get "right" was the photographer. I have heard SO MANY of my married friends say, "My wedding was perfect, I just wish I had better pictures. I wish I put more of my budget into the photographer." When its all over, all you have are photos. It doesn't matter if you get married at a castle in France -- if the pictures are terrible, what do you really have to hold on to?

I was definitely on a budget, so I initially passed Jason up thinking there's no way I could afford someone that good. I put in an info request just asking for the numbers. Instead of giving me the quote and letting me scamper off, he called me directly to discuss it. Turns out, I had some crazy expectation on what I thought I needed (hey, I've never done this before!) and he talked me through everything I would actually need from a photographer. He even offered names of other vendors he could recommend if I felt he was still out of my budget. Luckily, though, he ended up falling in the budget with my new realistic wedding-day schedule.

Our photos are absolutely stunning. Our engagement session was so much fun and he just made us so much more relaxed. Its not easy to be in front of a camera. But we got to know him and genuinely enjoyed the time we spent with him. It felt like hanging out with a good friend that just happens to be a killer photographer.

On top of ALL THAT, his prints are not sky-high like some others. I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. Her photographers did gorgeous work as well, but none of us could afford to get more than a print or two from the day. I was so thrilled when I heard how affordable his prints are. I can ACTUALLY hang up his artwork in my home. Score!

All around -- a fantastic experience and I hope that he can photograph more of our important moments in years to come.

Jason Talley Photography responded with the following comments:

Megan,

What an awesome woman you are. I am SO happy that we were able to work together because not only was I able to document your BEAUTIFUL wedding day, but I was also able to acquire two new amazing friends. I am so honored to have had been part of your day and look forward to your future important moments!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to tell others of your experience working with me!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
110 Main Street Suite: 200, Houston, TX 77002

Beautiful. Elegant. Timeless.

My name is Jason Talley and I am the owner and main photographer. I want to give you a little information about myself so that you may know the kind of photographer I am and what my services include.

I am married to the most amazing and supportive woman (Allison) and together we have two beautiful daughters (Adeline and Cora). When I a m not photographing a client they are who I spend my free time with. My family means the world to me!

I am a very personable individual with great dedication, customer service, and a perfectionist attitude when it comes to photographing your big day. I have numerous customers and have yet to get even ONE complaint.

Of all the photography sessions I provide, I love weddings the most. I always feel honored to be part of someone's most important day. No other vendor on someone's wedding day will have the open lines of communication with the bride and groom like the photographer!

If you want someone with a great love for people, professional yet fun attitude, and great skill around a camera as well as your friends and family on your wedding day, give me a call.

If you only have questions and want some advice on picking a good photographer, even if it isnt me, I promise to give you unbiased, honest information!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to check out my site or give me a call at 832-557-0634.

Jason Talley

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res, Liabil...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...
Jason Talley Photography is a wedding Photographer from Houston, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin. Jason Talley Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in high end, glamour, wedding photography