Chicago, IL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough great things about Jason! With my memory problem, photography was one of the areas we were most concerned about. I was nervous and didn't feel right about a lot of the photographers we were meeting - until we met Jason. He made me feel so at ease. We talked for hours about why he loves photography and how he got into it. By the time our wedding rolled around, we had talked to Jason several times and met his wife. I felt like he was part of the family and we all were enjoying the big day. His photography is outstanding and he makes you feel so comfortable when he's taking pictures. I remember seeing his photos and thinking they were amazing, but not thinking ours would turn out like that because we are silly people who make faces and act goofy all the time - but he somehow made us look great, too! You will not regret hiring Jason. He wasn't just a photographer on our day, he actually made the day so much more pleasant and fun.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Chicago, IL 60640
BLOG

rockin your wedding cause that's how I roll

Modern photojournalism & timeless artistic portraiture for distinctive & discerning clientele captured in the greatest destinations worldwide.

I believe the relationships with your family and friends is one of the most beautiful things I could ever show you and that is what I will strive to capture.

I invite you to ... read more

I invite you to visit my website to discover more about me. Let's create time for me to discover more about you, explore your wedding and help tailor coverage to fit your needs.

Contact me today at weddings@jasonkaczorowski.com to schedule a consultation
Rockin' Your Wedding Cause That's How We Roll
Website  |   Blog  |   Facebook +/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards