Jan Smillie

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I contacted Jan 6 days before our wedding. We decided to have a small ceremony in our house last minute. Jan called me back within an hour of leaving her a message. She was so helpful and nice. She agreed to do the ceremony and emailed us everything we needed to know. With every question we had, Jan was available to answer. She arrived on Saturday on time and with a smile. She was great and really put us at ease. The entire family loved Jan, she did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend Jan!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
PO Box 34, Puyallup, WA 98371

"I Do" Weddings-Elopements-Vow Renewals

I believe your special day should be done your way. Whether you choose a short, simple ceremony, an elaborate event, or anything in between – it should be as individual, fun and unique as the couple. You may use my services solely to officiate at your ceremony or you can use my services to help plan your day. I work with area vendors – wedding planners, photographers, florists, musicians, and venues. Together we can create your dream.  I invite last minute bookings and offer a military discount.

Please visit my website for more information or conact me at jan@SimplySayIDo.com

+/- read less