Jam All Day Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jamaal with Jam all day and his wife rocked it.The photo booth by Jamaal was worth every little penny BIG HIT. I would also like to thank Pastries by designs for our cake, my flowers were every bit of Viberent and awesome thanks to Sarasota florist and Palm aire country club for our reception was beautiful. Thanks to all our vendors. ?

Fultz wedding. 2-21-15

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
5374 Nohava Road, North Port, FL 34286

You Can Bet You'll Jam All Day

My professional DJ service, Jam All Day Entertainment, was started from my love of music and getting people motivated to dance and have a great time. My business continues to grow due to client referrals and recommendations of their guests.  It makes me feel great when my clients tell me how much fun everyone had at the event and how the music appealed to all age groups. Please contact me at least two weeks in advance of your event to allow me time to organize all of your favorite music requests.  Is your wedding out of town?  No problem.  I'm willing to travel to Sarasota, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, and beyond, to make your wedding event the best it can be!

Details