Jaimer's Floral

Jaimer's Floral

"bringing something fresh to your table"

2943 S. Clement Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53207 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Jaimer's Floral  will obsess over all the details so you can be the lovely blushing bride you deserve to be. We will infuse your personality, taste and style into your wedding, making it a perfect day no one can forget.

Featured in many publications, multiple award winner and outstanding eye for detail, Jamie brings something fresh to your table.

BEST 2011, 2012, 2013 Flowers 2nd Place AList  MIlwaukee

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After my first meeting with Jamie, I knew walking out the door that no matter what the price was, he was my flower guy and he did not disappoint! The flowers at our wedding were AMAZING. When we received our cost estimate, not only did we find that the flowers were VERY reasonably priced, but Jamie also included a picture of each flower he was using in the exact color which I found so helpful in getting a mental picture of how everything would come together. They were everything that I imagined and so much more. People are still remarking how beautiful our flowers were weeks after our wedding. You can't go wrong selecting Jaimer's Floral!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
From traditional and classic designs to outside the box, creative arrangements, look no further than Jaimer's Floral. Jamie will take the time and listen to your needs and desires for the perfect wedding designs, and the compliments will be endless.
414-243-0197
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment