Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC

Because Every Picture Has a Story To Tell

1011 Laurel Ridge Drive
McDonough, GA 30252
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Photography why...it's simple...because every picture has a story to tell. It's the little things...the details...the stolen moments...the giggles, smiles, laughing & enjoying life that I get to capture. It's happy everything.

My heart is my husband & my two amazing daughters. The three of them make me a better person.

I am tiny details, jeans & riding boots, jeeps, art, cherry garcia (yum!), rainy days, falling asleep to the sound of the ocean (someday perhaps!) & running is my therapy.

Hello. I am Jacquie

For more of my work, please visit www.jacquierives.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Finding the perfect photographer was probably the most important part of my wedding check list. I was given Jacquie's name and was shown some of her work.
I met with her a couple weeks later and immediately knew she was who I wanted to capture all the memories of my big day. She has a great personality and such a large passion for photography.
She's super easy to work with and did a fantastic job with keeping my stress levels down on the day of while still being able to keep all of us on schedule.
I'll definitely be calling on Jacquie again to do other photo sessions for me :) I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for an energetic, professional, fantastic photographer.

Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC responded with the following comments:

I am so glad you found me as well! You all were so wonderful and it has to be one of my favorite wedding parities! You all were so fun! Thank you so much for your sweet review! I am so thrilled you invited me to tell your wedding story! All my best - Jacquie

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Services Used: Photography
Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC is a wedding Photographer from Atlanta. We service weddings througout the local area, including Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in telling your wedding story
678-237-2217
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards