Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AMAZING photographer! I was so worried about getting pictures I would love, and I couldn't be happier with what I received! She is not only an amazing photographer, but very nice and easy to get ahold of when needed! HIRE HER if you want amazing pictures!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1011 Laurel Ridge Drive, McDonough, GA 30252

Because Every Picture Has a Story To Tell

Photography why...it's simple...because every picture has a story to tell. It's the little things...the details...the stolen moments...the giggles, smiles, laughing & enjoying life that I get to capture. It's happy everything.   My heart is my husband & my two amazing daughters. The three of them make me a better person.    I am tiny details, jeans & riding boots, jeeps, art, cherry garcia (yum!), rainy days, falling asleep to the sound of the ocean (someday perhaps!) & running is my therapy.    Hello. I am Jacquie

For more of my work, please visit www.jacquierives.com

+/- read less