Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Brenna
06/13/2015

Jacquie did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos! Jacquie was very professional and worked really hard to make sure we had the best pictures possible. She was always conscience of the lighting, background, poses, etc. You can tell she is a true professional! She was fun to work with, and was always up for trying something new. For my wedding, the photographer was one of the most important decisions. I wanted to make sure that all those special moments were captured. I also wanted a photographer who was creative and would put their own style to it. Even with a tight wedding day timeline, Jacquie did all of that and more! I could not have asked for a better experience with our photographer, and I highly recommend her to all brides looking for a photographer to share their story!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1011 Laurel Ridge Drive, McDonough, GA 30252

Because Every Picture Has a Story To Tell

Photography why...it's simple...because every picture has a story to tell. It's the little things...the details...the stolen moments...the giggles, smiles, laughing & enjoying life that I get to capture. It's happy everything.   My heart is my husband & my two amazing daughters. The three of them make me a better person.    I am tiny details, jeans & riding boots, jeeps, art, cherry garcia (yum!), rainy days, falling asleep to the sound of the ocean (someday perhaps!) & running is my therapy.    Hello. I am Jacquie

For more of my work, please visit www.jacquierives.com

+/- read less