Jacquie Rives Photography, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jacquie was the photographer for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! Jacquie was great to work with during the planning phase - very responsive and accommodating. She was flexible with the packages and we actually ended up having her come to the rehearsal dinner as well. Ultimately, I felt like the price was very reasonable compared to a lot of other photographers I received quotes from.

On the day of the wedding, Jacquie was awesome. We wouldn't have stayed on schedule without her! Everyone in our families and wedding party loved working with her and the pictures turned out beautifully. The photos were one of the more important aspects of the wedding for me, and I know I made the rights choice :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1011 Laurel Ridge Drive, McDonough, GA 30252

Because Every Picture Has a Story To Tell

Photography why...it's simple...because every picture has a story to tell. It's the little things...the details...the stolen moments...the giggles, smiles, laughing & enjoying life that I get to capture. It's happy everything.   My heart is my husband & my two amazing daughters. The three of them make me a better person.    I am tiny details, jeans & riding boots, jeeps, art, cherry garcia (yum!), rainy days, falling asleep to the sound of the ocean (someday perhaps!) & running is my therapy.    Hello. I am Jacquie

For more of my work, please visit www.jacquierives.com

+/- read less