Jackie Ray Photography, LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I used Jackie Ray and her husband, Nathan, as photographers for my wedding last weekend. I can't say enough wonderful things about the pair of them. Jackie was so helpful from the very beginning. We had several phone conversations about what type of photos I wanted, and she gave me some very helpful advice to help ensure that the photos turned out how I wanted them. On the day of the wedding, Jackie and Nathan arrived early to ensure they had enough time to get all the photos we wanted. She works very quickly and efficiently - allowing us to get all the photos we wanted and still have plenty of time to be free to enjoy the reception. Nathan was just as wonderful!! The two of them were personable, professional and very non-intrusive. I just got married last week, so I have only been able to see one "sneak peak" photo, which turned out beautifully! I can't wait to see the rest! I would definitely recommend using Jackie Ray - you won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Houston, TX 77009
BLOG
Jackie Becker Ray is a photographer who lived in New York City and photographed weddings for two years before moving back to her home town in Lufkin, Texas.  She photographs portraits and any type of event as well.
Details