Jack Looney Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jack Looney is one of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with, not to mention his photography is superb! He photographed our wedding in early November, and like most couples, we were hoping for a beautiful sunny day. To our dismay, we got one of the coldest and windiest days of the year up until that point, but that didn't stop Jack and his assistant Ashley from braving the elements with us and getting some breathtaking shots outside with the amazing backdrop of the Blue Ridge mountains. My husband and I couldn't get over how many photos we received…we hardly saw Jack and Ashley all night, but they were most certainly there blending in and getting some fantastic shots that we'll cherish for a lifetime. Our families, friends, and wedding party were so impressed by his professionalism, his kind and gentle demeanor and eagerness to capture any shots anyone asked for, and his beautiful photographs. Several weeks after the wedding my husband and I were out of town dealing with a family emergency, and I emailed Jack to ask if he might be able to send some specific photos from the wedding to me via email in a rush. I received an automated message that he was traveling and had limited access to email, so just assumed I wouldn't hear back from him. But within a few hours he sent me a file containing everything I had asked for and more. He is truly an amazing photographer and a lovely person in general, and we couldn't recommend him and his work highly enough. He is a great value for everything you get with him. We are so fortunate to have found him (through a glowing recommendation from our wedding planner). Thanks for everything Jack!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 518, Crozet, VA 22932
BLOG

Jack is a full-time professional photographer and a member of the National Press Photographer’s Association, Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, and Canon’s Professional Services team. He has developed his distinctive style through freelance work as varied as catalog photography, architectural shoots, and newspaper and magazine ... read more

Jack is a full-time professional photographer and a member of the National Press Photographer’s Association, Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, and Canon’s Professional Services team. He has developed his distinctive style through freelance work as varied as catalog photography, architectural shoots, and newspaper and magazine photography.

He has photographed 35-40 weddings annually (only in Charlottesville in recent years) in the Charlottesville area for the past 10 years, and is well known in the community. He also serves as Monticello's event photographer, and house photographer at several music venues.

Please visit www.jacklooney.com.

For more information, contact Jack at 434.249.6266 or jack@jacklooney.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
PROS I KNOW (67)
Jack Looney Photography is a wedding photographer from charlottesville. We service weddings throughout the local area, including charlottesville, ., and .. Jack Looney Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the charlottesville wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Documentary Wedding Style