j.woodbery photography

natural : vintage : timeless : unique

4079 Helena Road
Helena, AL 35080 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

j.woodbery photography by jennifer woodbery.

i have been shooting since i was in high school, and have loved learning and growing more and more creative every day. i have a BA from the university of montevallo and have attended various creative and information workshops to further the growth of my business. i am inspired by my children, art, music, film, light, happiness, and all things beautiful.

when i think about photography and the way it makes me feel, i become speechless. creating a piece of art that expresses the love and joy in my clients has become more than a career for me, but something that is second nature and a constant thought in the back of my mind. i love love, and i love capturing it for my clients to look back on for years to come.

if i were to describe my work, the first thing i would say would be romantic. it has a natural feel with a vintage twist. it is timeless, unique, and evokes emotion just as if the couple is feeling it.

i love having fun with my clients and getting to know them. by the time the session or wedding is over, we have grown to be friends. when shooting, i keep things completely relaxed and just allow my clients to be themselves. some of the time it doesn't even seem like the camera is present. i have my clients interact with each other to connect with each other; this really helps to bring out the romance and ease any awkward tension.

want to see what it's like on a real shoot and wedding with me? check out my promo video- http://vimeo.com/45217882 (compliments of hamptonroadstudios.com)

all of this to say, i love doing what i do, and would be honored to be a part of the special time in your life. i would love to hear your story. let's get coffee and talk about your photo dreams! thanks for stopping by; i can't wait to work with you!

205-370-8107
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire