j.woodbery photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer is absolutely wonderful. I read one of the other reviews about her communication 'issue' and yes, she is extremely busy. BUT It's because she's very talented and in high demand. This is a small business: you meet with Jenn because she's the one who shoots your wedding. This isn't some big business that has teams of people and secretaries to answer emails. She DOES respond to emails and texts, and she's great about updating her Facebook page so you know if things are a little backed up or if she's out of town. She was great about communicating through my wedding planner. Her calendar just fills fast so consider booking early!

This is personalized, individual service. She takes the time to talk with you and get a feel for what you (and your groom!) are looking for. She WILL get the shots you want and, if you don't know what you want, she has the wedding experience to know what works best.

J.Woodbery Photography was the very first wedding vendor we hired for a reason. We've done several sessions with her including a fun mini session, Christmas pictures, our engagement photos, our sister-in-law's wedding and our wedding. Bonus: we included our pup in a couple of our sessions and she didn't even flinch. Even though animals and children are unpredictable, Jennifer works with what she has and was able to get some breathtaking photos that are some of our favorites.

Jennifer is extremely professional and builds a trust with her clients that turn into long relationships. It's not unusual for her wedding sessions to turn into maternity, newborn, or family sessions down the road. She gets repeat business for a reason.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
4079 Helena Road, Helena, AL 35080

natural : vintage : timeless : unique

j.woodbery photography by jennifer woodbery.

j.woodbery photography by jennifer woodbery.

i have been shooting since i was in high school, and have loved learning and growing more and more creative every day. i have a BA from the university of montevallo and have attended various creative and information workshops to further the growth of my business. i am inspired by my children, art, music, film, light, happiness, and all things beautiful.

when i think about photography and the way it makes me feel, i become speechless. creating a piece of art that expresses the love and joy in my clients has become more than a career for me, but something that is second nature and a constant thought in the back of my mind. i love love, and i love capturing it for my clients to look back on for years to come.

if i were to describe my work, the first thing i would say would be romantic. it has a natural feel with a vintage twist. it is timeless, unique, and evokes emotion just as if the couple is feeling it.

i love having fun with my clients and getting to know them. by the time the session or wedding is over, we have grown to be friends. when shooting, i keep things completely relaxed and just allow my clients to be themselves. some of the time it doesn't even seem like the camera is present. i have my clients interact with each other to connect with each other; this really helps to bring out the romance and ease any awkward tension.

want to see what it's like on a real shoot and wedding with me? check out my promo video- http://vimeo.com/45217882 (compliments of hamptonroadstudios.com)

all of this to say, i love doing what i do, and would be honored to be a part of the special time in your life. i would love to hear your story. let's get coffee and talk about your photo dreams! thanks for stopping by; i can't wait to work with you!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date