j.woodbery photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer is the best photographer I could have EVER asked for! I booked her a year and a half prior to my wedding (immediately after I was engaged, because I knew I wanted her)! Her work is impeccable, artistic, and intentional. We quickly became friends after the back and forth wedding planning, and she could not have been more flexible with the date changes for engagement sessions, etc. (that the military caused). She completes her work in a timely manner (super fast actually) with all of the clients she has at one time. She makes you feel extremely comfortable for all shoots and is always very professional. We just received our wedding photo goodies in the mail and of course, even the presentation is beautiful as well! Last but not least, something I think speaks volumes of her dedication- Jennifer was 4 days post C-section when she shot our rehearsal dinner and entire wedding day! What?! who does that?! Most people are still in hiding, but not this girl. I could go on and on about how pleased we were with everything, but you've probably already stopped reading this review by now :) BOOK JENNIFER, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1211 28th Street South, Birmingham, AL 35205

natural : vintage : timeless : unique

j.woodbery photography by Jennifer Woodbery.

j.woodbery photography by Jennifer Woodbery.

I have been shooting since I was in high school and have loved learning and growing more and more creative every day. My business officially started in 2009 and we started shooting weddings full time in 2011. I have a BA from the University of Montevallo and have attended various creative and information workshops to further the growth of my business. I am inspired by my children, art, music, film, light, happiness, and all things beautiful.

When I think about photography and the way it makes me feel, I become speechless. Creating a piece of art that expresses the love and joy in my clients has become more than a career for me, but something that is second nature and a constant thought in the back of my mind. I love love, and I love capturing it for my clients to look back on for years to come.

If I were to describe my work, the first thing I would say would be romantic. It has a natural feel with a vintage twist. It is timeless, unique, and evokes emotion just as if the couple is feeling it.

I love having fun with my clients and getting to know them. By the time the session or wedding is over, we have grown to be friends. When shooting, I keep things completely relaxed and just allow my clients to be themselves. Some of the time it doesn't even seem like the camera is present. I have my clients interact with each other to connect with each other; this really helps to bring out the romance and ease any awkward tension.

All of this to say, I love doing what I do and would be honored to be a part of this special time in your life. I would love to hear your story. Let's get coffee and talk about your photo dreams! Thanks for stopping by; I can't wait to work with you!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2009
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Jennifer is such an amazing persone and photographer. We actually randomly met when she was looking for a makeup artist to do makeup for a photo shoot. We instantly hit it off and have been working together ever since. Her pictures are so soft and romantic and it really shows in her work. She loves "love" and it really comes thru in her photography. She recently took some pictures of me and my husband and I fell in love with them. Jennifer really cares about each and every client she has and it shows. :) I would recommend her to any of my brides. :)
j.woodbery photography is a wedding photographer from Birmingham, Alabama. We service weddings throughout the local area, including all of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, and Tennessee. j.woodbery photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Birmingham wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in artistic wedding and portrait photography