J Warner Events

J Warner Events

Relax We've Taken Care Of The Details.

Santa Rosa, CA 95404 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

J Warner Events provides five-star wedding planning and coordinating services for each client and will create you a personalized Wine Country wedding experience that will rival any wedding you have ever seen!

Call Jessica at (707) 206-5579 or email her at jessica@jwarnerevents.com to book your free consultation today!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

J Warner Events was the BEST decision I made in the entire wedding (well maybe besides the groom). I spent a month researching the pros and cons of wedding planners and pricing. I came across J Warner, and after one meeting I knew they were the ones that had to be involved in my wedding. I could write a book on how many things they did for us but I will summarize it. First, they listen to you and facilitate to create your dream wedding. I was afraid that if I had a wedding planner I would lose some of my individuality and also break my budget. I don’t know how many text messages we exchanged throughout the process of décor ideas. By the end of the process it was like planning with friends. They are so easy to relate to, that they are not only great wedding coordinators, but they are just great people. Trust me, when wedding crunch time is near, you need good people around you! They ask you to dream big and then they make those dreams come true without breaking your budget. That is my second huge praise. Not only did they keep me on budget, but I actually came out under budget. They are so organized that they allow you to dream but also keep you on track so that you don’t end up in debt. They cater to all budgets, and aren’t afraid to take on a challenge. They brought light to all those hidden fees and unexpected expenditures that we would never have planned for without them. I completely believe without them I would have either been in financial strain or I would have had to give up on a lot of things I wanted for the wedding. They have truly rewritten my perspective on the value and necessity of having a wedding planner. Overall, they made our day amazing, no exceptional. They will give you a wedding people will remember and rave over. Day of, I was able to step back, watch it all come together, and enjoy marrying my best friend. As with any wedding, they took care of all the “unexpected” and allowed my friends and family to celebrate the day. They truly went above and beyond for us and we were truly blessed to have them as a part of our day.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
J Warner Events is very professional and does a beautiful job designing and executing events. I definitely recommend this vendor.
707-206-5579
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire