J. Thomas Jewelers

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

I had a great experiance at J. Thomas Jewelers! The staff was great... friendly, super helpful and they treated me like family. It was a refreshingly different experience than you will receive at the larger jewlery chains. I always get the feeling that the large jewlery chains are just telling you what they think you want to hear to push product. This is not the case at J. Thomas - they were honest and gave me real facts not just what they thought I wanted to hear. The quality of Jewlery was also great. Tom and Noreen helped me build a fantastic engagement ring! The after sale service as been great as well including free ring cleanings. I would definitely recommend J. Thomas and will be back!

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
2254 Crooks Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309

"We Make Love Rock!" tm

You will always meet a member of the family or a knowledgeable associate eager to help with anything from your watch battery replacement to your very important selection of a diamond, engagement ring, special occasion purchase or custom design jewelry.

We love being a part of this special time in your life! We even offer an engagement package that gives you multiple perks when it comes to planning your wedding!

In addition to hundreds of custom pieces designed each year by our staff, we offer a vast selection of loose diamonds and tremendous inventory for you to select from. We are committed to your complete satisfaction and guarantee you quality jewelry at a great value backed up with wonderful customer service. We are members of the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO), Jewelers of America and the Michigan Retailers Association.

"WE MAKE LOVE ROCK!"   It's about Magic, Love, Commitment, and Touching peoples lives!

+/- read less