J Bauer Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We highly recommend J Bauer Productions and plan on using him again for any future photo needs- Joe is wonderful!!!! The value, service, and quality is unmatched! We found Joe Bauer after searching vendors on The Knot and looking over reviews and websites from there. Joe offered to meet my then fiancé and I at a location of choice to discuss options and after our first few minutes, we knew he was our photographer! He was very friendly, showed us beautiful portfolio examples, and was easygoing with what we were looking for. We decided to add engagement photos on to our wedding package and are so glad we did! For both the wedding and engagement shoots, Joe was quick to listen to where we wanted and also help advise us to locations that fit our wants. We were unsure of what to expect when we took our engagement photos, but Joe was so professional and made us feel comfortable as we walked around, telling us what we should do to produce our gorgeous photos. We were ready to go then by the time our wedding came around! Joe was great with email communication anytime we had a question. He attended our rehearsal before the wedding and had his vision ready for the wedding day! Joe and his wife Kathy showed up at our hair salon on time and eager to start shooting my bridesmaids and myself. From there they moved to the church with us and had the entire shooting process streamlined before, during, and after the wedding. They had some unique shots that we absolutely love (like our party favors and my dress at the church), and also gave us all the photos with family and spur of the moment celebratory times we were hoping for. My husband and I, my family and wedding guests, all truly enjoyed Joe himself and the pictures we’ve seen so far. The fact that we receive all rights to our photos in color and black and white make things even better! We can’t wait to see the rest of the wedding photos!!! Joe – thank you!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Dublin, OH 43016

I’ve been engrossed in photography and film my whole life, and it has been a goal of mine to one day combine my passion for both into a professional career. I began shooting projects for friends, and within a year I have been humbled to find word of mouth quickly spreading. Now, I’m thrilled to meet each new client with th e promise of giving them photographs that they will cherish endlessly.

My focus in photography is exposing the true feelings and emotions of each subject. It is my goal to keep my clients as relaxed and natural as possible as a way to fully transpire their true personality in every picture; whether it be engagement, portrait or wedding. Anywhere in Ohio or around the world, I am ready to travel and excited to capture a part of your life.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs