J Barry Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jessica Barry is absolutely FANTASTIC! She creates the most gorgeous weddings, and beyond that is such an extremely wonderful person to work with. She went above and beyond to help insure my wedding was everything I wanted it to be. She did more that just the flowers the literally designs the wedding, every aspect of the feel of the wedding from the floral arrangements to what kind of lighting will create the mood you want, I was even blown away by how wonderful my wedding smelled. More than all that, I had a catastrophe right a week before my wedding. My Fiances deployment got extended because all of the flights leaving there station were delayed and he didn't make it home in time for the wedding.. Luckily with the help of SoHo63, my venue, and Jessica, one of the most helpful and kind women I have even meet, my wedding went off two weeks later with out a hitch just as beautiful as before. I can honestly say I was in tears the first time I walked into the Reception site and saw what Jessica did with the space, she is phenomenally talented! I am so glad J. Barry Designs was apart of my wedding!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Scottsale, AZ 85141

I, Jessica Barry have been an Event Coordinator and Floral Designer in the valley for over 8 years. Event and Floral design has been dream and a passion of mine since I was a little girl so I am extremely thankful to do what I love! Not only is it an amazing industry to be a part of but truly have an amazing team of people that I work with. I take the time to meet with every client and design everything from the flowers to the lighting, to the table settings. No detail is left out!!

We have a wide variety of services that we offer...
Floral Design
Photography
Videography
Officiants
Favors

We are set up to handle all the floral, entertainment, and lighting in house and we work closely with other amazing vendors for the rest. We can are available 7 days a week for consultations so please call or email us to schedule your appointment.

+/- read less