J. Andrew's Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Betsy
05/10/2014

Sarah Heath was my bridal consultant, and I could not have asked for a better consultant to work with. J. Andrews went above and beyond for myself, as well as my bridesmaids! They listened to all of our ideas and were able to make great suggestions. I will absolutely recommend J. Andrews and Sarah to anyone that is getting married!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
BLOG

Your second most exciting yes!

Contact Us
770.487.5680
Email: Info@Jandrewsbridal.com

Visit us in the Wisdom Pointe shopping center

277 Highway 74 North Suite 211

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Visit our website or ... read more

Contact Us
770.487.5680
Email: Info@Jandrewsbridal.com

Visit us in the Wisdom Pointe shopping center

277 Highway 74 North Suite 211

Peachtree City, GA 30269

Visit our website or schedule an appointment now

Pin with us on Pinterest

Read our Blog

Like us on Facebook

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
J. Andrew's extensive selection of exquisite gowns makes them a must when searching for "the dress" it should be your first and my be your last stop for the perfect dress!
J. Andrew's Bridal is a wedding formal wear salon from J.Andrew's Bridal south of Atlanta . We service weddings throughout the local area, including florida , georgia , and Alabama . J. Andrew's Bridal is a professional wedding formal wear salon that has been part of the atlanta wedding industry for nine years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, veils, mother of the bride, Tuxedo sales and rentals, all formal wear needs