Ivona Kaplan Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Ivona is an amazing person to work with! She is extremely talented and professional. First of all she is an artist who takes stunning photographs. She is also very intuitive, so she can always capture the right moment. She delivered precisely what we wished for - magnificent pictures of the “Real Us”… She loves what she is doing, and you can sense that immediately… Actually her passion is reflected in her pictures. Did I mention her great sense of humor and kindness? I would definitely recommend her to all the single ladies out there ;)

Arete and Alex

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
231 Norman Ave, #403, Brooklyn, NY 11222
BLOG

Since 2007, Ivona Kaplan Photography offers a truly beautiful & creative blend of
artistic, boutique style.

We can proudly promise to deliver an amazing wedding experience to every couple.

"It is inevitable that I would not want to be anywhere but here, capturing your memories. Helping you document y our story. It is my pleasure to work with all my clients, and I hope that the pictures I bring them help save precious moments. Moments that occur only once in a lifetime."

xoxo, Ivona Kaplan

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs