Its Your Day, LLC

Parties, Events & Personal Services

2820 West Maple
Suite 227
Troy , MI 48084 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

It’s Your Day is a premier solution-oriented event planning company. Our professional and dedicated team specializes in full service event design, coordination and organization. Whether you are in need of day of coordinating, full or partial planning, RSVP management; we will  customize your wedding details large or small, from start to finish to exceed your expectations.

We also provide the following services

• Vendor Management

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorna and Anita were EXCEPTIONAL when planning our wedding. I couldn't ask for a more perfect night. There was not one thought of worry in my mind all day. When I awoke the next morning, I was panicked as to where my veil and such were. Sure enough, everything was boxed up and organized in my hotel room. The team actually saved us a menu card and mine and my husband's place cards for keepsake. I didn't even think of that! I would 100% recommend It's Your Day to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Farah
1 Review
Its Your Day, LLC is a wedding Wedding Planning Company from Troy, Michigan. We service weddings througout the local area, including Metroit Detroit, Chicago, and Ohio. Its Your Day, LLC is a professional wedding Event Planning Company that has been part of the Metroit Detroit wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Full. Partical & Day of Coordination
248-562-2078
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment