It's a Date

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Katie D. and Mary D. provided Bridal Hair and Makeup for me and my 3 bridesmaids and my mom. They were prompt and professional and (most important!) completely saw my vision for the bridal party. I'm a short girl and very much value the art of the bouffant. I wanted to have a classic chignon to complement my simple veil but didn't want to miss out on having a bouffant. I had a trial run with Katie a few months before the wedding and she showed me that I didn't have to settle for one or the other. She was open to giving me multiple options and even had a veil that I could try on for effect. On the day of the wedding Katie worked her magic and gave me gorgeous wedding hair that went perfectly with my tea length wedding dress. Mary diligently worked with my bridesmaids to give them each a 50's inspired hairdo that made them feel confident and BEAUTIFUL. The makeup was classic and subtle and looked perfect for the entire evening. My mom, who shies away from makeup and fancy hair, looked absolutely gorgeous and had an air of confidence that could not be ignored. There is something to be said for a hair and makeup artist who can accentuate the already beautiful features of each individual lady and transform her into a vision of grace and confidence. Katie and Mary worked with absolute grace under pressure. They were so attentive and patient. I would absolutely hire them again. And recommend them to everyone I know who needs professional services for a special event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
2560 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Its A Date at The Powder Room

It's A Date is a full service salon that specializes in Bridal hair and makeup.  We have over 10 years of experience working on location in the wine country making brides beautiful on their special day.
Details