It's a Bridal Thing

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
0.0

This vendor/consignment shop has apparently gone out of business and stolen my wedding dress that was on consignment with them in the process. I had a signed consignment agreement with them, checked in with them regularly to see if it was receiving feedback and if they thought it was going to sell, or if I should come get it in order to move inventory along, and on my most recent check, found that all of their phone numbers have been disconnected. I have found a few other reviews that state the same thing. I am now headed to the BBB to place a formal complaint, and then shed a tear over my $1000 wedding dress that still had the tags on it, that I will probably never see again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
13005 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28105
BLOG

Full Service Boutique & Event Planning Company

It's a Bridal Thing is a full service boutique and event planning; design company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. However, we travel to many destinations to help brides bring the wedding day together.

In our boutique we give brides an opportunity to complete a large portion of their checklist- whether is looking for a wedding dress,
bridal accessories, specialty linens and chair cover, wedding invitations, save the dates, or a wedding planner. It's a personal touch in assisting brides with uniqueness of such a special moment in their life.

Our team of professionals are meticulous, dependable and creative. Regardless, the theme, we understand the importance of attention to detail and a relationship based upon trust. We help brides bring their event to life from our initial meeting to your moment of 'I Do.'

You may have dreamed of this day for some time. And your awed by the precious thought that it has finally arrived. We offer our services so that a bride can bask in her moment of beauty, love and a new beginning.

Your wedding day will approach quickly and that day is left to our team to worry about the details- whether it's the cake, the flowers, or the venue. Allow us to deal with the stress that develops behind the scenes of a wedding.
Details