Isle Media

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I begin? Alan and Isle Media were simply awesome!!! He has been so accommodating since day 1. I found them about a month before my wedding. I preferred not having a videographer, but my mom insisted on us having one at our wedding. I was one of those brides that felt like a video of our wedding was unnecessary. I am so glad I listened to my mom, and thank goodness I stumbled upon Isle Media on a wedding website. Alan is a so friendly and nice and was easy to work with. A few weeks before the wedding, we met just once to go over what would happen at the wedding. He told me what to expect and asked me what I wanted from them. My now husband is extremely camera-shy and was afraid, but, at the end of the night, my husband told me that he was very comfortable with the cameras...saying they didn't make him do anything he wasn't already doing. I was excited to see our wedding highlights at our wedding reception. It's amazing how quickly they work to finish the same-day edit. The quality of finished video was impeccable. I kept whispering to Steve during the video how amazing the quality was. It really looked like a movie. All my guests were simply impressed with the video. They were truly able to capture not just the events of the ceremony but the emotion. It was a very emotional ceremony, and they captured it. Everyone that watches it say they got goosebumps and got teary-eyed. THE VIDEO WAS PERFECT!!! Makes me want to renew our vows every year just so I can throw a party and hire Isle Media, again!!!v =) Isle Media did an excellent job. I could not have asked for a better finished product and better service from them. The people at Isle Media are professionals at this craft. I HIGHLY recommend Isle Media to anyone and everyone looking for a videographer. These guys are truly THE BEST out there!!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Islandwide, HI 96797
BLOG

Videography, Photography, and Hair & Make Up

"No matter what type of wedding video your looking for the team"
of Isle Media is here to help. We capture the true essence of each and every couple
with a fresh and creative style. Isle Media offers superb cinematography,
photography, as well as hair and make up.

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Wedding events: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Raw Footage, Sl...