Isabelle Selby Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sara
06/06/2015

Oh my goodness... Isabelle Selby! We just cannot say enough about her. She does amazing work, has an incredible eye, and was able to make us incredibly comfortable throughout the entire process. We were able to get to know her over the course of our engagement and wedding event - and even added additional services (like engagement photos). She is super calm in any and all situations, and just understands how important the day is, but how to work her magic during the wedding as an event.

We very much appreciated her directness to our wedding party, but also her super casual, laid back nature and way about her when it came to our other photos. We cannot stop showing people our photos (her work) and you can tell that she LOVES what she does. She has reasonable prices for such incredible work.

A big 'Thank you!' to Isabelle for bringing her calm expertise to our event and for taking such incredible engagement and wedding photos. We were very fortunate to work with her! She is a must hire if you can book her.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Nashville, TN 37216
BLOG

Brooklyn, NY + Nashville, TN

Hello!  I'm a photographer based out of Nashville, TN and Brooklyn, NY and I'm happy you've found my little space here.  I've been telling wedding stories for going on 6 years and I find so much joy in it.  The people I've met, the days I've seen and the love that has been shown is why I do what I do and I feel extremely lucky to call myself a wedding photographer.  Please get in touch with me if you are a fan of candid moments, beautiful natural light, a great party, and most importantly unstaged and genuine love. I would love to hear from you!

Now offering ZERO travel fee for weddings in New York City, Nashville TN, Charleston SC and Lexington KY.  Let's chat!

843-343--7713

isabelleselby@gmail.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
Isabelle Selby Photography is a wedding photographer from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nashville, TN, Brooklyn, NY, and Charleston, SC. Isabelle Selby Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the East Coast wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in happy and hip wedding photography