Invitations For Less

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I absolutely LOVED working with Dan at Invitations For Less! He made me feel completely relaxed, but also very confident throughout the invitation picking/editing process. He always got back to me incredibly quickly--both by email and phone. I am thrilled with the final product--gorgeous invitations at a moderate price. What I was really impressed with was that there was zero pressure to get a high end invitation. Dan was adamant that he would never sell anything "cheap"--and I couldn't agree more. I can't remember quite how he put it, but he said something along the lines of "we don't do cheap, but we can do inexpensive." I ended up staying within the initial budget I had planned to stay in, which was really nice. I could have saved even more money, but I'm pleased I spent the amount I did because I love everything! He did gently help point out that there were certain things that I probably should do, such as get beautiful thank you cards with our name on it (a GREAT call), some things that we could go either way one (such as getting the quick seal vs. licking/wetting the envelopes ourselves) vs. areas that I could cut without losing tons of quality (we addressed the envelopes ourselves, for example). He was so attentive and helpful--both my Mom and I felt so taken care of. It felt like I was the only bride he was working with he was so conscientious! I'm so glad that my friend Jenny referred me to Dan.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
5055 Norman Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55345

Are you getting married or do you know someone who is getting married?  One of the most critical components to wedding planning is the selection of the wedding invitations.  It says so much about a couple… are you serious, fun, sophisticated, elegant, whimsical etc?

Invitations For Less specializes in assisting couples on selecting the perfect wedding invite at an affordable price.  Whether you’re looking for Destination Wedding Invitations, Save the Date Wedding Invitations, Pocket Wedding Invitations, Photo Wedding Invitations, Contemporary or Classic Wedding Invitations, we have the perfect one for you!

Please browse our vast selection by clicking on any link to the left.  Invitations For Less allows you to search many online in the comfort of your home!

Feel free to contact us or call 952.937.9549 with any questions!  A personal wedding consultant will be assigned to you to walk you through our process to ensure the best value and your ultimate satisfaction.

+/- read less