Invitation Creations, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Before hiring Invitation Creations, LLC to design our wedding stationery, we were unsure as to how we wanted the invitations to look. However, once we spoke with Patricia, we knew we had chosen the right person as she was extremely kind, energetic and full of ideas.

From her services, I received promptness, enthusiasm, creativity, value, responsiveness, quality, flexibility and most important professionalism. As a result of her services our wedding invitations were nothing like anything our guest had ever seen before. Literally every one of our guest stated the creativity that was placed into designing our invitations were remarkable and priceless.

My advice for those thinking of hiring Patricia is to stop thinking and call her because she is truly the best. My fiancé and I reside in New York City which most people state is the place that has the best of everything. However, I have yet to find a wedding stationery business that can top Patricia!

Services Used: Invitations
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
4385 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA 30127
BLOG

Totally Unique and Handmade not Homemade

I like to infuse personality, style and vision in invitations. I love creating striking invites that are memorable and not bound by limitations that most pre-designed invitations have. I can create a motif that flows from save-the-dates to the reception stationery that can be hard to get with pre-designed invites. Special elements in certain de stination or multicultural events may have trouble finding a pre-designed invitation that fits their needs, I am their solution. Lastly, I bring personalized one-on-one attention that a large company cannot.

Invitation Creations doesn't stop at custom invitations, I also do anything that can be printed like custom addressing, custom maps, save-thedates, announcements, engagement invitations, table cards, place cards, programs, signs, favor tags, thank you cards, seating chart, and mailing services on request.

My customer service goes beyond the usual to the highly personal.

Each of my invitations are personally designed by me, individually printed & hand assembled. These one-of-a-kind invitations range from elegant to luxurious and are created for just for you to reflect your personality and event and my goal is to create unique invitations to delight and amaze you and your guests!  Let me focus on your invitations. Guided by your input, I will provide you a professional looking invitation, totally unique & handmade, not homemade.

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Invitation Creations, LLC is a wedding invitation company from atlanta, georgia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including metro atlanta, the United States, and worldwide. Invitation Creations, LLC is a professional wedding custom invitation designer that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in custom invitations for milestone events