Intertwined Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My goodness - we cannot begin to tell you enough about how wonderful Intertwined Events (our coordinator Katie Webb) were at coordinating the most perfect day for us!! Since our first conversation on the phone in November to waving goodbye from our car at the end of the wedding, she was so incredibly kind, skilled, dedicated, and passionate with helping us put together our special day! Even a month later, we keep hearing countless and countless compliments from friends and family about how flawless our wedding day was and all I can say is that our coordinator made sure of it! Thank you, and your incredible team, for truly making our wedding day one of our all-time favorites!! I always thought it was a cheesy thing to say your wedding day is the best day of your life but, because of their seamless work, I have to seriously reconsider this! :)

She answered all our (numerous) emails so promptly, gave us many suggestions and tips for selecting vendors, and was especially considerate of sticking within our budget to find the best for what we could allot to each category (flowers, furniture rental, videography, etc.). On our rehearsal day, some people in the wedding (including the groom) got stuck in traffic. An hour before, I called Katie frantically saying things were running late and, instead of being upset or frustrated, she stayed incredibly positive and accommodating. She pushed back the rehearsal for us and stayed the whole time to make sure everything ran smoothly. On our wedding day, she arrived with two assistants and made sure every last detail was finalized. I cannot tell you how impressed I still am with all the work and professionalism by Intertwined Events. You are DEFINITELY in good hands if you decide to plan such an important day with them.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
18025 Sky Park Circle B, Irvine, CA 92614
BLOG

Elevating Brilliance

Think LA. New York. Paris. Flashy rings and shiny things. That’s what you get when you intertwine motivated, stylish wedding and special event planners who combine years of brains, background and brilliance to bring you an event that dazzles. From styling to planning, at Intertwined, we know where to add that perfect dash of glam—so that your vision isn’t just executed, it’s elevated. Dream big. Style your event today.

+/- read less