Intertwined Events

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I will keep this short and sweet. Katie from Intertwined Events made our wedding day perfect. I did not think I needed a wedding planner or coordinator. I was an ambitious bride and thought I could handle everything. I could not have been more wrong. We contacted intertwined 3 months before our wedding, and we are SO glad we did. Katie is THE BEST, and we couldn't have had a more perfect day. Katie set up everything, took down everything, and no one worried about a thing during the wedding/reception. My parents will agree that this was the best investment we have made, and it was worth every penny spent!!! My ceremony was at a catholic church, and I forgot my veil 5 minutes before the ceremony was scheduled to start. Katie went above and beyond to get the veil from one location and drive it to the ceremony, secure it as I anxiously waited outside the church with my dad, and told me not to worry about a thing. This is just one example of how she and intertwined events go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect.

Brides, you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
18025 Sky Park Circle B, Irvine, CA 92614
BLOG

Elevating Brilliance

Think LA. New York. Paris. Flashy rings and shiny things. That’s what you get when you intertwine motivated, stylish wedding and special event planners who combine years of brains, background and brilliance to bring you an event that dazzles. From styling to planning, at Intertwined, we know where to add that perfect dash of glam—so that your vision isn’t just executed, it’s elevated. Dream big. Style your event today.

Details