Inspired Photography by Susie & Becky

Inspired Photography by Susie & Becky

we love giving authentic and natural photos from every wedding!

3509 Connecticut Avenue NW, #575
Washington, DC 20008 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

We are Becky and Susie, sister-in-laws who married brothers, then found we shared much more than a last name.  We work together because collaboration breeds inspiration… and because working together is fun - really, really fun. :)

There’s a lot more we could tell you about ourselves, but that’s about it for now.  Like everyone else, we’re constantly changing and we can’t sum ourselves up with a list of things we like or don’t like.

A few things aren’t changing, however, and that is our commitment to being helpful on your wedding day, going out of our way to make you feel relaxed and comfortable, and creating gorgeous, authentic, emotional photos for you.

It all begins with the experience.  The more comfortable you are with us, the more authentic your images will be.   Beautiful is not enough – you want them to be beautiful and “you”.  And that’s what we specialize in – a comfortable experience creating natural, and emotional images. :)  Read the reviews to see how other’s felt about their experience.

So let’s start a conversation - contact us and let us know what you’re looking for!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not possible say enough good things about these photographers. From how easy they are to work with, to the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen... Susie and Becky are the absolute best!!! Unfortunately, Hurricane Irene was set to hit on the day of my wedding. I was devastated. Rather than cancel, we moved the wedding up to Friday. I had low expectations for much being salvaged, but I was completely wrong. Susie and Becky rearranged their schedules to be there a day early. Then, they bent over backwards to give me simply amazing pictures. The wedding turned out to be a huge success and I feel I owe so much of that to these two women. They were extremely supportive and are without a doubt fantastic at what they do. So many of my guests are still singing their praises, and I can't stop either. I absolutely LOVE my pictures! They captured all of the emotions of what turned out to be a perfect day. I looked into a lot of photographers and I thank God that I chose them! I feel lucky and priviledged that two such talented and genuinely wonderful people were there to both share and document the most important day of my life.

• Wedding: 08/26/2011
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I recently had the opportunity to meet and work with Susie at a beautiful spring wedding, and I was so delighted at how friendly, & accomodating she was! She has awesome energy and I could tell right away she loves what she does !Susie is a very very talented photographer! I love her clean & romantic style of photography and... I couldn't wait to add the beautiful images she captured to my portfolio!!!! Looking forward to working with Susie again and again! My Best Lori Of Le Mariee' Makeup
Inspired Photography by Susie & Becky is a wedding photography team from Maryland. We service weddings througout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. Inspired Photography by Susie & Becky is a professional wedding photography team that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Authentic & Emotional Wedding Photography
240-264-9659
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards