Inspired Occasions

Custom events inspired by you

Clifton Park, NY 12065 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Welcome to Inspired Occasions!

As an Event Planner, I provide comprehensive planning and coordination services for weddings and many other special occasions.

With several years of planning experience in the corporate sector, creating my own event planning company has allowed me the freedom to create unforgettable events of all types, especially weddings.

By nature, I am never short of big ideas or enthusiasm. I pride myself on providing exceptional and personal service to my clients while creating an event that is a true reflection of the person(s) of honor. Each event, grand or intimate, big budget or small budget, is completely customized and will feature many personal and unique touches that will make it memorable to all of your guests. Most importantly, my organizational skills and attention to detail will ensure that you enjoy your event, stress free!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule an initial consultation. I look forward to learning about your event and working with you to make it fabulous!

Taia Younis
Owner/Event Planner

PACKAGES**
Inspired Occasions offers many services packages.  Each can be customized to meet any client’s particular needs:

The Above & Beyond Package (Full Service Planning, Pampering and Coordination) - This service package is the ultimate planning experience. Your Inspired Occasions team will be with you on every step of your journey down the aisle. An an "Above & Beyond" Couple, you will not only receive expert planning guidance and wedding day coordination, but will benefit from countless perks that allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy the months leading up to your big day while we take care of every last detail.

The Essentials Package (Complete Planning and Coordination) - For a couple who needs more than just day-of coordination, this full service planning coordination package covers all of thr bases. Your personal Wedding Planner will get started with a custom planning timeline, budget and Event Plan. Vender coordination, design ideas and regular plannign meetings assure that couples stay on track without the stress of doing it alone. On wedding day, your event team is on hand to make sure that every detail is executed according to you vision while you sit back, relax and enjoy every moment of your day.

The Basics Package ("Day-of" Coordination) - Our day-of coordination package is designed to provide peace of mind to couples who have arranged every last detail of their event, but want to relax and enjoy their day. Your Personal Planner provides telephone and e-mail consultations throughout your planning process so that while you plan for the big day, you get the support and advice you need to stay on track. When your wedding day comes, youevent coordination team will ensure that all of the details come together as planned while you are free to enjoy every moment of your special day.

Ala Carte Options - Many options to choose from. Add to any wedding package or mix and match services to create your own package

**Download complete package descriptions from our website:

Have another special occasion to celebrate? Here are just a few of the other types of events we can make memorable:

• Birthday Parties
• Romantic Evening for Two
• Ladies Luncheon

Photos
Videos
Click here to view my video.
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Taia for the 'day of' package for our wedding in October 2013. Doing so was one of the absolute best and smartest wedding decisions we made. I cannot express how grateful I am that she was a part of our vendor team. She is, by far, one of the biggest reasons we were able to truly enjoy our day along with all of our family and friends.

Taia is so professional and knowledgeable; her support and input was crucial long before the big day. She was incredibly responsive and helpful as we navigated the very foreign and complicated process of planning a wedding. She has amazing insight and experience when planning the little details and making the endless decisions, and she had great contacts and recommendations when we were looking for our final vendors.

In the final weeks leading up to our wedding, I was in contact with Taia almost every day. She noted down everything we expressed wanting and made sure our big day was exactly what WE wanted. This was worth it's weight in gold; I had total piece of mind that I could let go and just "show up" (as I put it) on my wedding day. I didn't need to worry about anything, because I knew Taia had everything covered. Taia and her team were 100% all on the same page, making sure everything that needed to happen did, fixing any problems (that to this day I am oblivious of!) and kept everyone on schedule.

If you are on the fence about getting a coordinator, get one. Just do it. You *and you're family/wedding party* will be all the better for it. And if you are going to get a coordinator, you will not regret hiring Inspired Occasions. You will get every penny you pay for and they will exceed your expectations!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Oh, where to begin with Taia.... I just adore her! Taia and I first met approximately 3 years ago and we've stayed connected ever since. She pays attention to detail without being super structured; she is organized without being "anal-retentive" and she steps outside the box when she has to with other Vendors to assist with last minute changes. Taia and her team are a welcome addtion to any event - you're in worry-free hands with Inspired Occasions!
Inspired Occasions is a wedding and event planning company from Albany, New York. We service weddings througout the local area, including Saratoga, Lake George, and the Hudson Valley. Inspired Occasions is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Capital Region wedding industry for 6 years years. We specialize in day-of coordination with the highest level of service and care
518-487-8128
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards