Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Hiring Inspired Occasions was the BEST decision I made in planning my wedding, outside of saying “I do!” We used Inspired Occasions’ “Day of Coordination” services, which ran far beyond simply “coordination” on the big day. Taia (the owner) and I connected in the winter before my July wedding and by springtime, she was ready to go, collaborating with me over email and already calming my nerves and offering her expertise in her down-to-earth, completely reassuring manner.

Taia worked seamlessly to communicate between my mother, my fiance, our vendors, and me (and there were plenty of personalities to contend with in that mix!) By the time we had our planning meeting, when Taia would “officially take charge over” the final timeline, I already felt as though Taia had it COMPLETELY in check. She’s that good. We had some glitches come up (on our end: related to venue rules, etc.) and Taia negotiated every bump in the road with grace and poise; each time my mom and I sighed a breath of relief…”Taia’s got it.”

On the wedding day, Taia brought along 3 of her staff, each so sweet and kind and somehow ALWAYS with exactly the answer or item that was needed in the moment. Sarah was my personal “bridal assistant” and she kept me completely calm and cared for all day. Inspired Occasions was the best vendor we hired in terms of value and professionalism, and I recommend Taia & team with 110% enthusiasm.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Clifton Park, NY 12065
BLOG

Custom events inspired by you

Welcome to Inspired Occasions!

As an Event Planner, I provide comprehensive planning and coordination services for weddings and many other special occasions.

Welcome to Inspired Occasions!

With several years of planning experience in the corporate sector, creating my own event planning company has allowed me the freedom to create unforgettable events of all types, especially weddings.

By nature, I am never short of big ideas or enthusiasm. I pride myself on providing exceptional and personal service to my clients while creating an event that is a true reflection of the person(s) of honor. Each event, grand or intimate, big budget or small budget, is completely customized and will feature many personal and unique touches that will make it memorable to all of your guests. Most importantly, my organizational skills and attention to detail will ensure that you enjoy your event, stress free!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule an initial consultation. I look forward to learning about your event and working with you to make it fabulous!

Taia Younis
Owner/Event Planner

PACKAGES**
Inspired Occasions offers many services packages.  Each can be customized to meet any client’s particular needs:

• The Above & Beyond Package (Full Service Planning, Pampering and Coordination) - This service package is the ultimate planning experience. Your Inspired Occasions team will be with you on every step of your journey down the aisle. An an "Above & Beyond" Couple, you will not only receive expert planning guidance and wedding day coordination, but will benefit from countless perks that allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy the months leading up to your big day while we take care of every last detail.

• The Essentials Package (Complete Planning and Coordination) - For a couple who needs more than just day-of coordination, this full service planning coordination package covers all of thr bases. Your personal Wedding Planner will get started with a custom planning timeline, budget and Event Plan. Vender coordination, design ideas and regular plannign meetings assure that couples stay on track without the stress of doing it alone. On wedding day, your event team is on hand to make sure that every detail is executed according to you vision while you sit back, relax and enjoy every moment of your day.

• The Basics Package ("Day-of" Coordination) - Our day-of coordination package is designed to provide peace of mind to couples who have arranged every last detail of their event, but want to relax and enjoy their day. Your Personal Planner provides telephone and e-mail consultations throughout your planning process so that while you plan for the big day, you get the support and advice you need to stay on track. When your wedding day comes, youevent coordination team will ensure that all of the details come together as planned while you are free to enjoy every moment of your special day.

• Ala Carte Options - Many options to choose from. Add to any wedding package or mix and match services to create your own package

**Download complete package descriptions from our website:

Have another special occasion to celebrate? Here are just a few of the other types of events we can make memorable:

• Birthday Parties

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Oh, where to begin with Taia.... I just adore her! Taia and I first met approximately 3 years ago and we've stayed connected ever since. She pays attention to detail without being super structured; she is organized without being "anal-retentive" and she steps outside the box when she has to with other Vendors to assist with last minute changes. Taia and her team are a welcome addtion to any event - you're in worry-free hands with Inspired Occasions!
PROS I KNOW (77)
Inspired Occasions is a wedding and event planning company from Albany, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Saratoga, Lake George, and the Hudson Valley. Inspired Occasions is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Capital Region wedding industry for 6 years years. We specialize in day-of coordination with the highest level of service and care