Independence Harbor, Inc.

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Independence Harbor is a 20 acre Private Estate, unequalled in beauty, reserved exclusively for your wedding. It is "One of Southern New England's Most Sought After Destinations for Private Wedding Receptions and Garden Wedding Ceremonies".

A captivating dining and reception venue, enveloped in an extraordinary landscape.
A 37 year reputation of acclaimed cuisine, celebrated service, and renowned event planning. Open year round, Independence Harbor offers
Private Wedding Receptions and gatherings from 100 to 250 persons.
Affordable elegance, close to Boston and Providence,
but miles away from the ordinary.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Independence Harbor was incredible from the the time we booked to the lights being turned on at the end of the reception. Connie was always available to answer any and all questions leading up to the big day. Maddie was our coordinator the day of and she was fantastic- she was attentive to our needs and made the day flow flawlessly. The room and garden were beautiful and the food was delicious! My only problem was my heels digging into the ground. I lost my balance several times while pictures were being taken and it made it very difficult to continue. But overall- IH was great and I would recommend it.

• Wedding: 09/10/2010
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
800-287-8300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7