IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental

Lisa
1 Review
Sweet 16
07/09/2015

I can not tell you all how thrilled I am with IncrediBooths, Michael and his team were 100% on the ball. All correspondences were answered 24 hours or less, planning and coordination couldn't have been easier. The marketing gal so on point with with my graphics and the Photo-Booth attendants were amazing. They were at my venue two hours prior to the even time to set up and were cordial and so involved with my guests from start to finish. We all especially like the various different photo finish options and also the choice to e-mail or text the photos right there and then! I am thankful for google and thankful I found these guys! Thank you!!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
NY 10010
BLOG

Luxury Photo Booth Rentals - When Quality Matters.

Are you looking for a great photo booth rental? We are not only a photo booth rental company, we also manufacture photo booths! What this means for you is tht you get to rent from the source!

Our Luxury Photo Booth rentals are stylish, sleek and just plain great to look at! We have booths that fit up to 10 guests while still looking great! We have taken the best of modern technology and packed it into GREAT PHOTO BOOTHS!

We have 4 designs to choose from from classic to open style! Some great options in our booths:

We also do HD VIDEO MESSAGES ! EXTERNAL SCREEN SLIDESHOWS OF PHOTOS! DOUBLE PRINTS !

and more!

Contact us today for more information on how to rent a new york photo booth with us today! We also service Long Island Photo Booth Rentals, as well as New Jersey and parts of Connecticut.

Call: 631-533-9521

Email: info AT incredibooths.com

Come in to see the booths! : 82 Bridge Rd., Islandia NY 11749

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Employees: 9
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard
IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental is a wedding photo booth rental company from Long Island, New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York, and NYC. IncrediBooths! - Long Island Photo Booth Rental is a professional wedding photo booth company that has been part of the Long Island New York and NYC photo booth wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in luxury photo booth rental, when only the best will do