Impact DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From our initial contact to the last song of the night Impact has been professional and very organized. The website made it so easy to plan our day and helped us to consider things we would have easily overlooked. It was great to not have to worry about the music which let me focus on the other things. The DJ's, (Dave) choice of music was exactly what we wanted and the dance floor stayed busy right to the end. I loved looking around at my guests faces and seeing their eyes light up when a new song came on that they hadn't heard in years and the pure excitement that overtook them. Over and over I had people say to me that "this DJ is awesome" which I couldn't agree with more. Its too bad that this is probably the only time in my life that I will need a DJ because I had such a good time and would love to do it again.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
200 Evans Ave. Suite #6, Toronto, ON M8Z 1J7

Impact DJ is a collection of the best Disc Jockeys in Ontario. With a focus on your music tastes, our DJs will entertain your guests with elegance, professionalism and FUN! Every function is different, and we tailor the music to meet your specific needs!

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance