Impact DJ

Impact DJ

Toronto, ON
416.623.5842   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Anytime a Dj is needed I would call these guys. We met with Jeff French and he was amazing, he was clear about everything when we first met. They have a great site that makes it so easy to pick out music and they have pretty much every song you could want, and even if you can't find it there's a custom selection to put them in.
From the very begining Jeff made the night wonderful, he played every song that we wanted played, he even replayed a song special for my nephew, mentioning his name and just making his night perfect. All our family and friends had nothing but great things to say and they were up and dancing to very end.
I personally have seen my share of DJ's some good and some not so good, Jeff defenatly falls in the top list. Any function that you need music at (and really when do you not need music) this is the place I would contact cause I cannot think of any that would do it better.

Impact DJ responded with the following comments:

Hi Maureen - Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you that night!

Services Used: DJ
200 Evans Ave. Suite #6, Toronto, ON M8Z 1J7

Impact DJ is a collection of the best Disc Jockeys in Ontario. With a focus on your music tastes, our DJs will entertain your guests with elegance, professionalism and FUN! Every function is different, and we tailor the music to meet your specific needs!

Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Employees: 10