Imagine by Carleen

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Using Carleen for my destination wedding was a great decision. From the first time I contacted her, until the day of the wedding, it was a pleasure working with her. Although I was out-of-state, she made it very easy to communicate with her via email and she always answered my questions in a timely manner.

Carleen really took the time to get to know me and understand my bridal vision during my makeup trial. Further, Carleen’s calm, kind demeanor put me at ease every step of the way. Before the wedding, I visited Carleen’s day spa for a brow tint and dermaplane as well as a facial and massage. It was all wonderful! Carleen and Sharon went out of their way to make me feel so relaxed.

On the day of my wedding, Carleen made me look and feel so beautiful! I could not have asked for more for my bridal party and myself. Carleen is a talented, caring makeup artist and a knowledgeable esthetician. I cannot recommend her more highly!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Covering SW Florida, 1718 Cape Coral Parkway East, Cape Coral, FL 33904
BLOG

On-location wedding makeup

Imagine being pampered the day of your wedding, where you want to get ready! You can have a Professional Makeup Artist, schooled in facial contouring, bridal makeup and special event makeup work with you before your wedding to deliver the look you imagine for your wedding day!  We use high-quality professional makeup products, including custom blended foundations,  Our services can also include airbrushing, lashes, tattoo coverup, skin care consulting and hair styling.  All wedding day makeup is done at the location of your choice (even your home!). All brides receive a consultation and complete makeup application at the trial.  Brides that live in SW Florida also receive an exfoliating cleanse and skin analysis (mini facial) at the Therapeutic Day Spa when they come for their trial.  We also focus on pre-wedding skin care preparation to help you acheive that picture perfect complexion and airbrushed photo finish. Florida brides also have the ability for a Body Contouring consultation and can take advantage of our bridal body polish and wrap services and weight management coaching with the TLS program. Visit our Face Book Fan Page, Imagine by Carleen and our website to see before and after photos! Contact us by email with dates you are available for your trial.  If you also need hair services, we have expanded our team to include a onsite hair stylist!  Ask about including a hair trail right at the Spa!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health, Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Carleen was the makeup artist for one of my brides. The bride not only looked flawless, it was almost as if she had very little makeup on. Carleen's use of color is spectacular - selecting the most complimentary colors for skin tones. Please consider Carleen for your special event.
Imagine by Carleen is a wedding makeup artist from SW Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cape Coral, Ft. Myers, and Sanibel and Naples. Imagine by Carleen is a professional wedding makeup artist and skin therapist that has been part of the Florida and Metro NY wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in on-location wedding makeup