Imaginary Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They're the best in town for a reason! I was just having fun doing cake tastings and thought they were all pretty much the same until we went to IC. My husband just wanted to get a cake from Fresh Market or something and even he agreed that we had to get one from here once he tasted it. So even if you don't get any fancy designs, it's still going to be the most delicious cake you and your guests will ever taste.

Although, I did end up going with a design! I provide little information but wanted specific looking cake toppers and a certain design on the side. I was pretty vague with what I wanted but they nailed it. They always say not to spend too much on the cake because nobody really eats it, but there was definitely none left over for us the next day!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
6005-A Oleander Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403

Cakes so good, they can't be real!

Imaginary Cakes can create ANYTHING you can imagine in cake! Just take a look for yourself in the albums. If you want a quality specialty cake with a taste that follows suit, then you've come to the right place! We specialize in buttercream with the ability to adhere it so smoothly that many people ask, "is that fondant?" We work with fondant as well, but are old-school buttercream lovers at heart...sadly, a dying breed. Cindy and her team of crazy talented cake designers are known for making exquisite wedding cakes and unique, creative 3-d carved cakes. No event is too small or too large for Imaginary Cakes. Need a cake for 6 people? Then call us. Need a cake for 600 people? Please call us! ;) We love to create ANYTHING in cake! We treat each one of our cakes just as we do the special people receiving them. We would be delighted to perfect a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that will quickly become the conversation piece of your next event.

+/- read less