Images By Robert T.

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lindsey
11/16/2013

I could not have chosen a better photographer. He was extremely easy to work with and captured every part of my wedding. My best friend was in my wedding and liked his work so much she booked him for her wedding in July. Thanks Trent for being my photographer!!! My pictures came out amazing!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
100 Ploue Court, Mandeville, LA 70448
BLOG

WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award 2013,2012 and 2011

Best of the Knot 2013

I am so blessed to share in such special moments of so many great couples that I consider my career as a professional wedding photographer so much more than a job...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award 2013,2012 and 2011

Best of the Knot 2013

I truly enjoy the honor of capturing that once in a lifetime experience and the thrill and rush of sharing in the fun and excitement, as well as capturing the romance of the day.

Of course, you can still view my website at www.imagesbyrobertt.com to find out even more about me and my photography.

+/- read less