Images by Mark Rouse

Contemporary Vision, Traditional Standards

12260 Doncaster Court
Fishers, IN 46037 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

As a painter, I love the planning and craft that is part of every work of art.  As a photographer, I love the immediacy and emotion that permiates the images.  We bring the craft of an artist and the spontanaity of a photojournalist to every event.  We are a father - daughter team.  My vision tends toward more towards artistic images.  Laura has the eye of a photojournalist, catching the fleeting emotions that bring life to an image.

Our packages include full resolution digital images with a copyright release and an online gallery.  Pick and choose from a broad selection of albums and prints to make your package complete.  Each package includes a portrait session at Laura's studio - Inspire Me Photography

Every wedding is a unique story.  We are committed to capturing images that tell your story.

To meet this committment, every wedding goes through a stringent post-wedding process to ensure that you get the best images we can provide.  We exposure and color balance every image we present.  We custom crop, create black and white, sepia and 'antique' versions of your images.  We look at every image before it goes on your CD.  It's a lot of work, but it's the only way we can meet our own exacting standards.

When we are at a wedding, you may see Laura and I showing each other pictures we've just taken.  It's just a little friendly competition.  We both want to take the coolest, most striking image at the wedding.  Of course, the winner in this competition is the bride and groom.

317-348-5996
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards