Images by EDI

Images by EDI

European - Elegant - Award winning

Las Vegas, NV 89123 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

From a woman’s approach, we infuse a touch of romance and perfectionism into our images. We provide you High Quality, Contemporary, Sophisticated, and Unique Images in a relaxed, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere, at an affordable price.
Please visit our website @ www.imagesbyedi.com and contact us to how we can be part of your wedding day!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Edina and Peter photographed our wedding in October of 2011 and we are THRILLED with the way that the photographs came out. Edina has such a great photographic vision and she knew exactly how to pose us to get the best possible shots. I cannot recommend her services highly enough! I am so very pleased that Edina and Peter were able to spend our special day with us. SPECTACULAR.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1290100870484 lvbe Las Vegas Bridal Expo
Images by EDI is a wedding Photographer from Las Vegas, NV. We service weddings througout the local area, including Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson. Images by EDI is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in a mixture of traditional and fine art photojournalism/candid wedding photography with a little romance and fashion spice
702-286-8759
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards