Illuminated Moments

Profile Picture
Anita
1 Review
07/27/2013

Kara is super woman!! Not only did she find a way to do our formal pictures when she was so pregnant she was about to pop, but she took the most beautiful photo I've ever had. Even my husband, who hates photos of himself absolutely loved how these turned out. They are magazine worthy and its not just because my husband and I are so dashing! She took us to the perfect spot and when it started drizzling on us, instead of calling it quits early she used it and created this beautiful fairytale like backdrop for us! Everyone just can't stop commenting on how beautiful our photos are. Kara is an amazingly talented photographer, who is good at putting you at ease and helping you loosen up. She is so flexible and laid back that she takes away from your stress. She is worth every penny and more.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
507 W 100 S, Blanding , UT 84511
BLOG

I AM your wedding photographer!

Who We Are:  Illuminated Moments.   IM.           As founder, owner, and loudest person on the block Kara, myself, is the photographer. My assistant follows me around picking up the things I forgot, acting as a tree, and pretending to laugh at my jokes. James... James gives me money... he is my husband and he takes suprisingly amazing pictures.  :D To learn more about each of us check out our website: http://illuminatedmoments.com        We are not a polygamist couple. Just thought I would clear that up before you thought it. ;)        Phoenix is the hottest place on the planet, that is why we no longer live there. We wanted to know what hell was like... now we know and now we go to church. Any excuse to leave the heat was a good one but destination weddings are the best. Feel especially free to hire us if you are getting married in Rome.            We feel our photography speaks for itself. So, the questions remains: when can we expect to hear from you?

Why our brides choose us:

1. Well, I was just informed that we "pure awesome".
     2.  We are not afraid to get dirty, climb trees or roll in the mud to get the photo we want.
     3. I have a super incredible art director with a photo shoot utility belt! That's Anita! :D
     4. I might be a little bit crazy!
     5. I will never tell you to say "cheese!"

Services:

We offer all sorts of products and packages that vary to cover however small or large you wedding may be! For specifics please e-mail us at info@illuminatedmoments.com, vist our website: http://illuminatedmoments.com, or give us a call/text 480-532-8772.

+/- read less