San diego, CA
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kris was great!
He was recommended by my wedding planner when we were discussing possible DJs for our event. We had been in contact with a few different companies that were all great, but Kris was really easy to get a hold of and had a great price so we went with him and we are so glad he was a part of our day! He not only provided DJ services for us, but he also took care of lighting (both indoor and outdoor) and draping inside the venue. It was so convenient that he was able to provide several services and he did a great job with everything!
Communication was Kris was easy and timely. Any time we had a question or wanted to change something he responded to us very quickly. His timeline for the wedding day was very organized and easy to fill out. I was a little stressed about making sure that all the song choices for each part of the event were perfect and Kris was a great help with that. We had a meeting about a month before to finalize and talk through everything and I knew we were in good hands.
Day of the wedding Kris was there very early to make sure everything was set up perfectly. We had a little issue with a mic at one point, but Kris dealt with it very professionally (I think he was more bothered by it than we were, you could tell he is a perfectionist!). All of his introductions, etc were perfect and the timeline ran very smoothly. When it was time to dance, the music was great and his mixing is very impressive!
Overall, we were very pleased with Kris and would highly recommend him to others. I would also definitely hire him for any event that I needed DJ services in the future.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
San Diego, CA 92101

Serving all of Southern California & United States. Professional service & best quotes! All events!

iLikeThatDJ Ent. - DJ Kris Mullins

DJ Kris at iLikeThatDJ Entertainment has DJ'ed well over 300 weddings within his career so far. Although this number changes, the professionalism and customer service he provides during these memorable events does not! With many years of event planning, coordination, and outstanding music selecti on, he is confident in what he does.

What makes Kris different from the rest is simple; He doesn't just show up to DJ and then he's gone... He actually takes the time to meet with the bride/groom as many times as needed to help coordinate with them exactly what they want and how they want the ceremony and reception to flow.

He has DJ'ed enough weddings to fully understand every aspect. He also understands that, for the bride and groom, it's not an easy process and, in fact, can be very stressful at times. Therefore, he has comprised specific lists, guides, and timeline templates to help aid in the process of music selection and event coordination for both the bride/groom and himself!

If for some reason he is booked on the date your event is taking place, another DJ of same quality and expertise will be suggested. At iLikeThatDJ Entertainment we have a select few DJ's which work closely together and cover each other when the situation arises. We are precise in our selection as we expect the highest customer service standards and utmost professionalism.

We understand that everyone likes to feel secure about their event so we make sure to have a copy of our insurance policy readily available. Our coverage covers up to $1 million in damages per occurence and a $2 million aggregate coverage.

References of past events he has DJ'ed are available upon request, Please use the link below to request additional information!

"My main focus is customer service and making sure you are happy with every aspect of the services I provide!" -Kris Mullins (Dj Kris)

"Thank you! We got many compliments on your excellent work. I think the, uh, humorous situation at the end was meant as a compliment as well.

We would be happy to be a reference for you anytime."

Julie & Chris

Details
Genres: 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B, Rock, Swing
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)