iheART Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

iheART was by far one of my favorite wedding vendors that we worked with! I planned our wedding from Chicago and it was such a great experience working with AnnMarie and her team. I'm not going to lie, I had known about iheART for awhile and even booked our wedding date around when they were available-- THEY ARE THAT GOOD!

We received our shareable trailer awhile back and I would HIGHLY recommend ordering one. It was AMAZING and it was so great to share an overview of our day with our friends and family that were not able to make it to the wedding. We just received our final edited video and I am obsessed. It's unbelievable how the team was able to capture our personalities PERFECTLY in the video after only meeting us for one day. It was truly an incredible representation of who we are and what we wanted to remember from our wedding!

I read an article while I was wedding planning that said the biggest regret most brides have is not booking a videographer for their wedding. There are so many beautiful things that you miss while getting ready or you are too stressed/busy on wedding day to even notice. I have had numerous friends tell me that they wish they would have spent the money on video after seeing ours. It is truly a gift that my husband and I will cherish for years to come. Thank you iheART! xoxo

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
2648 Fairmont Isle Circle, Cape Coral , FL 33991
BLOG

IheART Films  specializes in artistic, creative and modern wedding videography.  Our clients are stylish couples who are looking for more then just a wedding video.  What really sets our work apart from other videographers is our passion for capturing the uniqueness and style of each of our brides and grooms.  We have a passion for both ART and Film and combined the two when coming up with a name for our company.   iheART Films was just a  perfect name.  We are very fortunate to LOVE what we do !

Visit our website at www.iheartfilmstudios.com for more information on who we are.  Visit our Blog or Vimeo page to see some videos and get a sense of what we are all about.

We look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wonderful plans.

Steven & AnnMarie

239 641-3456

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events
PROS I KNOW (67)
iheART Films is a wedding videographer from Naples. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sanibel island, Captiva Island, and Marco Island. iheART Films is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Naples wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in modern and unique videography.