iheART Films

iheART Films

2648 Fairmont Isle Circle
Cape Coral , FL 33991 | map
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

IheART Films  specializes in artistic, creative and modern wedding videography.  Our clients are stylish couples who are looking for more then just a wedding video.  What really sets our work apart from other videographers is our passion for capturing the uniqueness and style of each of our brides and grooms.  We have a passion for both ART and Film and combined the two when coming up with a name for our company.   iheART Films was just a  perfect name.  It is what we are all about. We are very fortunate to LOVE what we do !

Visit our website at www.iheartfilmstudios.com for more information on who we are.  Visit our Blog or Vimeo page to see some videos and get a sense of what we are all about.

We look forward to meeting you and hearing all about your wonderful plans.

Steven & AnnMarie

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first discussion, I stonewalled my fiancee (now wife!), when she pitched me on having a videographer as part of our big day. I had visions of a '90s-style video camera and footage straight out of America's Funniest Home Videos.

That's when Allison introduced me to iheART Films. Their footage was of the highest quality, and the sample videos from their website clearly captured each wedding day in a unique and special way. That's what sold me. After getting to know Steven and AnnMarie over coffee, it was clear they weren't planning to give us a cookie cutter production. They learned who we were, what we were looking for, and when June 15 rolled around, they made it happen.

The day of the wedding, iheART met up with the guys during our morning outing. I treated my brothers and groomsmen to a few hours of batting cages, go-carts and mini-golf. This was especially important to me, as everyone in the group is vastly spread throughout the country. Meanwhile, Allison and her girls were captured back at the hotel getting made up and toasting champagne. This is something both of us cherish about our video. We were able to watch the other in the moments leading into our I dos.

We can't say enough about our new friends at iheART. We've watched our production dozens of times, and each time, we laugh, Allison cries and we are brought back to what we both describe as the best day of our lives. This video (and trailer) keeps those memories vivid and on-demand.

THANK YOU IHEART!!
Ryan

Our iheART Trailer: http://vimeo.com/84488623

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
Services Used: Videography
iheART Films is a wedding videographer from Naples. We service weddings througout the local area, including Sanibel island, Captiva Island, and Marco Island. iheART Films is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Naples wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in modern and unique videography.
239-641-3456
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards