ifloraldesign

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amazing designs and customer service! I was THRILLED with everything from ifloraldesign and can't thank them enough for their incredible service and value. My bridal bouquet was so amazing I'm currently preserving it. The beautiful cake topper brough me to tears! Great florist!!

ifloraldesign responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your beautiful compliments! What a beautiful tribute when our designs evoke a teary response from a bride. For that we are grateful and believe we are doing our very best to create your ideas into flowers!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Chattanooga, TN 37421

ifloraldesign 'For ALL your Wedding Floral Design Needs"

ifloraldesign specializes in Weddings, Parties & Events. With 16+ years in the floral and wedding design industry. Our Designers stay up on the latest trends and cater to the Bride's/Couple's desires on their wedding day.

Serving Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areas and beyond, our team travels to your wedding destination. 'Have we dding....will travel' is our motto and helping couples achieve their wedding dreams is our goal!

FREE Bridal & Couple Consultations! Please contact our team: weddings@ifloraldesign.com. We look forward to working with you to create beautiful memories on your very special day.

Details