Ideal I Do's

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We're back in England now after a wonderful trip and wanted to say thank you again for making our wedding and honeymoon in Florida absolutely fantastic.

The hotel you booked for us was utterly wonderful, and by far the best we stayed in throughout our whole trip, (so much so we wanted to book the extra night!) and the trips you organised were a real highlight as well. The surfing course was wonderful fun (and excellent value), And was a really great way to see more of the natural beauty. What we really appreciate though, is your help in organising our entire stay, (despite the late arrival of our flight!) and making our visit to beautiful south Florida effortless and memorable, your hospitality is something money can't buy!

Many thanks and we hope to be able to visit you again soon!

Rachel & Stu.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Delray Beach, FL 33483

You Have arrived! Ideal I Do's has created this site making it simple for you to find and book everything you need for your South Florida Destination Wedding. We have hotels, cruises, entertainment, restaurants even your wedding dress, flowers and tuxedo! Ideal I Do's has gathered information on the beaches, reception halls, limo and transportation services and a ton of local businesses that are all here to help you create an extremely memorable and special Florida Beach Wedding!

+/- read less