"I Do" Wedding Favors

"I Do" Wedding Favors

Never Pay Retail Again...

Shadyside Ln
Texarkana, TX 75503 | map
Jewelry: Costume Accessories

About Us
Wedding favors are a great way to show appreciation to your guests for their attendance and make your occasion even more stunning. "I Do" Wedding Favors is pleased to present to you exclusive wedding favors that will please and amaze every design sense and wedding vision. Our favors are romantic, fun, unique, and everything in between. Just click away and discover the perfect favor to compliment your personal style.

"I Do" Wedding Favors carries a large selection of favors and gifts for all of life's important milestones. You can shop our site for baby gifts, baby shower invitations, favors, and birth announcements. Additionally, we offer anniversary, graduation, sweet 15/16, and baptism/christening favors and gift items to commemorate the event.

We take tremendous pride in offering an extensive line of wedding products. In addition to favors, you can purchase your wedding invitations, wedding programs, save-the-date, ceremony and reception accessories such as guest books, unity candle, cake toppers, etc. We carry attendant and parent gift items in addition to your bachelorette fun items. And remember, at "I Do" Wedding Favors we say, "Never Pay Retail Again..."

903-826-9879
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire