I Do Hawaiian Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I selected June and I Do Hawaiian Weddings after a traditional search of venues and officiants; then with the web. Website is "clean" with a step by step process. Great graphics, photos, and information!! This was a surprise for my wife as a renewal of our vows from 40 years ago. June responded within 24 hours to my initial e-mail. Great, great empathy with my plans, superb suggestions on location and leis. She was on time with an unforgettable ceremony with just great photographs with Diamond Head and Waikiki in the background. Our daughter, son, son-in-law, and two grandsons were with us for this special time. We feel very fortunate and recommend her without hesitation for a wedding ceremony or vow renewal.

I Do Hawaiian Weddings responded with the following comments:

It was our absolute pleasure. We were honored to be of service, and are so glad it worked out perfectly.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
POB 88940, Honolulu, HI 96830

Elegant Affordable Beach Weddings

Aloha,

Aloha,

Here, it’s all about you…  Need a wedding today or next month or next year… we say “YES” and welcome to your special day!  You choose what feels best to you.  Couples from all over the world travel to Hawaii to pledge their love to one another on our exquisite beaches or favorite Oahu locations, the home of Honolulu and Waikiki.  The sun drenched island with tropical warm weather and trade winds scented of plumeria are just part of these reason you would want to say your vows to one another in Hawaii. We will add the right touch and energy to your moment with excellent value and a win-win experience for everyone. Let us make your dreams come true with our complete service now.

Welcome to your special day!

Faithfully yours,

June Dillinger

Owner & State Licensed Officiant

(808) 330-5555

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Corporate Events, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
June's attention to detail and friendly personality will ease your mind completely as she coordinates your wedding, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day. I highly recommend 'I Do Hawaiian Weddings'.
I Do Hawaiian Weddings is a wedding officiant from Honolulu, Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the entire island of Oahu, travel to the neighbor islands, and just about any unique spot you can dream up in our archapelago. I Do Hawaiian Weddings is a professional wedding service that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in 5 star officiants and beach weddings.