I Do Hawaiian Weddings

Profile Picture
Bill
1 Review
12/02/2013

June Dillinger was our pilot and source of information as we underwent making the arrangements from Chicago for our same-sex wedding on the first day they were allowed under the new Hawaii law. Everything went without a hitch. But the best part was when she conducted our service itself. We could not have chosen a more perfect person! She makes you feel that you have been life-long friends.

Based upon our experience, we would highly recommend her to anyone - gay or straight!

I Do Hawaiian Weddings responded with the following comments:

I'm still smiling after yesterday. What a treat it was to perform your ceremony as we made history together! Thank you for choosing "ME" for your wedding day. 38 years of waiting and I was blessed to be in your company. May all your days ahead be as happy as December 2, 2013.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
POB 88940, Honolulu, HI 96830

Elegant Affordable Beach Weddings

Aloha,

Aloha,

Here, it’s all about you…  Need a wedding today or next month or next year… we say “YES” and welcome to your special day!  You choose what feels best to you.  Couples from all over the world travel to Hawaii to pledge their love to one another on our exquisite beaches or favorite Oahu locations, the home of Honolulu and Waikiki.  The sun drenched island with tropical warm weather and trade winds scented of plumeria are just part of these reason you would want to say your vows to one another in Hawaii. We will add the right touch and energy to your moment with excellent value and a win-win experience for everyone. Let us make your dreams come true with our complete service now.

Welcome to your special day!

Faithfully yours,

June Dillinger

Owner & State Licensed Officiant

(808) 330-5555

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodi...
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
June's attention to detail and friendly personality will ease your mind completely as she coordinates your wedding, allowing you to relax and enjoy your special day. I highly recommend 'I Do Hawaiian Weddings'.
I Do Hawaiian Weddings is a wedding business with officiants from Honolulu, Hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the entire island of Oahu, travel to the neighbor islands, and just about any unique spot you can dream up in our archapelago. I Do Hawaiian Weddings is a professional wedding service that has been part of the Hawaii wedding industry for 2 spectacular years. We specialize in 5 star officiants and beach weddings.