"I Do" Cakes

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jody
11/22/2014

Sherry provided the cake for our daughters wedding after the original cake vendor fell through, (without our knowledge). Our misfortune turned out to be a huge blessing. My daughter gave her a picture from Pinterest and the cake was beautiful and identical to the picture. It tasted amazing also. Sherry is a sweetheart and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
3403 Scheid Rd, Huron, OH 44839

The day of your dreams deserves the cake of your dreams

I have been in business for over 20 years.  During that time, we have grown every year.  We love to create your dream cake & can do anything you want.  Our cakes are always fresh, never frozen and, you will get more than you pay for! Call Sherry 419-433-2412 today or email Sherry@idocakes.biz< /a>

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Vegan
Health license: Yes
"I Do" Cakes is a wedding cake bakery from northern Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sandusky, Huron, and Vermilion. "I Do" Cakes is a professional wedding cake bakery that has been part of the northern Ohio wedding industry for 24 years. We specialize in wedding cakes & desserts