HYL PRODUCTION PHOTO & VIDEO

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVE HIS WORK!!!!!!
Choosing a right photographer is an important factor for a Wedding.
I had reviewed over 20 photographers for my Wedding and Kevin Lee's work stood out from the rest of them. Kevin applies lighting techniques to Wedding Photography that’s different from others.
My Wedding was back in December 2013 and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Kevin is kind, patient and very dedicated in getting great shots, even under difficult circumstances.
I have friends who recently got married and they regret not knowing Kevin earlier.
I highly recommend Kevin Lee as a Wedding photographer. Best in the business in my opinion.
Thank you Kevin for giving us such cherished images and capturing our special day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
300 South Raymond Ave. Suite 15, Pasadena, CA 91105
We believe that God has a plan for everything.

He planned for the bride and groom to cross paths and eventually meet to join as one to spend their lifetime together in happiness, health, and even in suffering. God presented to us the talent of photography, and through that talent, we try to capture those special beginning moments on the we
dding day, reflecting happiness, joy, romance, and the start of something new through the lens of our cameras. Those cherished moments, we trust, you will look back upon in, maybe, another twenty years. Our goal is to be able to not only take pictures of those remarkable moments, but to also capture the essence of laughter, family love, and the feeling of exhilaration. With our cameras in hand, we promise you photos that you will cherish for forever and a day.

To achieve a satisfying style of wedding photographs, we try to attain good communication and trustful understanding with the bride and groom. Since people have different tastes and personalities, we are aware that we need to accommodate our experience between candid, documentary and editorial portrait to suit that of the couple.

Experienced teamwork with co-photographers is very important to capture the different angles of a wedding event. We usually work in threes or fours, creating a team of photographers who can and have worked skillfully together.

We try to capture the various feelings of a wedding ceremony - such as joy, excitement, nervousness, courage, blessing, etc. We hope that by photographing the celebratory spirit of two people and their families joining together, they can look back at those captured memories and smile at the thoughts of their special journey.

"IF YOU WANT TO GO FAST, GO ALONE, IF YOU WANT TO GO FAR, GO TOGETHER." - African proverb

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: Yes
HYL PRODUCTION PHOTO & VIDEO is a wedding photographer from Pasadena California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pasadena, Los Angeles, and Sherman Oaks. HYL PRODUCTION PHOTO & VIDEO is a professional wedding photography that has been part of the Los Angeles CA wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding photography