Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 900
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

If your dream wedding includes the perfect sunset wedding, then Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa is the perfect place to be. Nestled on a lush tropical 26-acre property, the Hyatt features several outdoor courtyards, a private island and elegant ballroom settings.

Not only will the beautiful Southwest Florida setting surpass your expectations, so will the service. Take the Hyatt Personal Preference, for example. It allows wedding guests a choice of menu items rather than a single pre-selected entree. It's just one of the special touches we will bring to your speicla day. Whatever your requests, our professional wedding planner is ready to say, "I do."

Hyatt. You're More Than Welcome.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The place is a little slice of heaven. There isn't a single place on the property that isn't beautiful. I had one minor issue that was handled promptly by Mike D (he's wonderful, too); don't even remember what it was because they fixed it immediately, no questions asked. Krystal was our coordinator and is AMAZING at what she does. I take the back. She is the BEST; LOVE her! I was pregnant & hormonal throughout the whole planning process, and she catered to everything I needed or asked of her. So much that I literally felt like I was her only client. That is true professionalism. Our wedding was flawless & perfect. Can't wait to go back in July!!

• Wedding: 01/14/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
239-390-4240
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards