Hunter Photographic

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hunter was fantastic! I would recommend him to anyone I know that's getting married. He was very professional and very dedicated to his work. You can tell that he loves what he does. He scouted locations for my wedding photos 3 different times just to see if the flowers bloomed and to see if the area was mulched. Thats dedication! He took beautiful pictures that I absolutely love.He is quick to respond and even quicker getting the pictures back to you after the big day. He made us feel very comfortable and we truly enjoyed working with him. =)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
16913 Clifton Blvd., Lakewood, OH 44107
BLOG

Passionate editorial wedding photography for extraordinary couples

I’m Hunter, owner of Hunter Photographic and lead photographer for every wedding. My aesthetic is a mixture of photojournalism and fine art portraiture, focused on romantic, organic and absolutely timeless imagery. This editorial style is achieved by a concentration on photojournalistic candids, designed to show personality and capture your story. Together with my second photographer and hard-working assistants, we maintain a focus on personal service and quality.

Our work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, The Knot magazine, Entouriste, Professional Photographer Magazine, and more.

Beyond photography, I am influenced by my lovely wife, Brooke, who assists from time to time. While working, my office is kept warm by our lovely dog, Montgomery Burns. I’m also a whiskey-sipping foodie with a love for tailored suits and auto racing. One day, I hope to overcome my crippling fear of tomatoes.

I'd love to learn about your wedding. Contact us today to start a friendship and learn about our custom wedding collections.

Hunter Harrison
www.HunterPhotographic.com
Hunter@HunterPhotographic.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bridal Showers, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2007
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Hunter Photographic is a wedding photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Cleveland, Akron, and Canton. Hunter Photographic is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in modern, photojournalism wedding photography