Hunter Photographic

Hunter Photographic

Passionate editorial wedding photography for extraordinary couples

16913 Clifton Blvd.
Lakewood, OH 44107 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I’m Hunter, owner of Hunter Photographic and lead photographer for every wedding. My aesthetic is a mixture of photojournalism and fine art portraiture, focused on romantic, organic and absolutely timeless imagery. This editorial style is achieved by a concentration on photojournalistic candids, designed to show personality and capture your story. Together with my second photographer and hard-working assistants, we maintain a focus on personal service and quality.

Our work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, 100 Layer Cake, The Knot magazine, Entouriste, Professional Photographer Magazine, and more.

Beyond photography, I am influenced by my lovely wife, Brooke, who assists from time to time. While working, my office is kept warm by our lovely dog, Montgomery Burns. I’m also a whiskey-sipping foodie with a love for tailored suits and auto racing. One day, I hope to overcome my crippling fear of tomatoes.

I'd love to learn about your wedding. Contact us today to start a friendship and learn about our custom wedding collections.

Hunter Harrison

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hunter was fantastic! I would recommend him to anyone I know that's getting married. He was very professional and very dedicated to his work. You can tell that he loves what he does. He scouted locations for my wedding photos 3 different times just to see if the flowers bloomed and to see if the area was mulched. Thats dedication! He took beautiful pictures that I absolutely love.He is quick to respond and even quicker getting the pictures back to you after the big day. He made us feel very comfortable and we truly enjoyed working with him. =)

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Photography
Hunter Photographic is a wedding photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. We service weddings througout the local area, including Cleveland, Akron, and Canton. Hunter Photographic is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Cleveland, Ohio wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in modern, photojournalism wedding photography
216-526-1675
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards